Please read this page before booking Yr Hafod.
We like to have dialogue with all customers BEFORE they book Yr Hafod. In the first instance:
1. Check your proposed dates by using the calendar below.
2. Please contact the Hostel Secretary (Steve Ellis) on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0845 519 6113 to discuss your proposed booking.
3. When you have had your discussion, please continue to book Yr Hafod.
Please note that a deposit (equal to 20% of the booking total) will need to be paid by card today as part of the booking process if your booking is more than 4 weeks away, otherwise the full cost will need to be paid.
COVID-19 – We anticipate to be able to allow hostel accommodation at some point in 2021, however the exact opening date is unknown at present. To allow accommodation planning to take place, you can now make a provisional booking of Yr Hafod using the booking process below for dates from 1st June. A fixed payment by card of £5 will be needed for every booking to ensure legitimate bookings. Should the booking go ahead, the £5 will be taken off your total fee. If COVID restrictions do not allow the booking or you later decide to cancel, the £5 will be refunded.
Please only make a provisional booking if you currently intend to visit Hafod on the dates you select. When your booking is made, the dates are locked to you and will be unavailable for other guests.
Booking Yr Hafod
1. Using the calendar below. Select your length of stay and confirm. Your booking will show ‘2 Adults’ only, this is normal.
2. If you are a Scout or Guide group, enter your ‘Secret Code’ to enable the Scout/Guide group discount.
3. Click ‘Rates’ followed by ‘Book’.
4. Enter the additional information.
5. Complete the booking and pay the deposit (or total if your stay is less than a month away) by card.