Please read this page before booking Yr Hafod.
We like to have dialogue with all customers BEFORE they book Yr Hafod. In the first instance:
1. Check your proposed dates by following the link below.
2. Please contact the Hostel Secretary (Steve Ellis) on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0845 519 6113 to discuss your proposed booking.
3. When you have had your discussion, please continue to book Yr Hafod.
Please note that a deposit (equal to 20% of the booking total) will need to be paid by card today as part of the booking process if your booking is more than 4 weeks away, otherwise the full cost will need to be paid.
Booking Yr Hafod
1. Follow the link below and select your arrival date.
2. Select your length of stay and confirm. Your booking will show ‘1 Adult’ only, this is normal.
3. If you are a Scout or Guide group, enter your ‘Secret Code’ to enable the Scout/Guide group discount.
4. Click ‘Book Now’.
5. Enter the additional information.
6. Complete the booking and pay the deposit (or total if your stay is less than a month away) by card.
Yr Hafod is now closed until the current Coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis is over.
All bookings for Courses and Hostel Accommodation up to the end 2020 will be refunded in the next few weeks. When current restrictions have been removed you will be able to book again.
You can continue to browse the website as normal but no bookings will be taken.
The Yr Hafod team wish that you keep well and hope to see you soon.